2019年12月2日 星期一

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator (vocaroo)

Yes, I always procrastinate. I think the instant
 gratification monkey controls my brain.  I have  many homeworks and quizzes every week. And on weekends I always take rests. So Monday's and Tuesday's homework I must finish it together. Then, I'm tired. I think I need to solve this problem. And I want to make a good plan to distribution every day I need to finish what homework. And this plan can improve my lack of sleeping problem. The Monster can help me to done something. But it can't always help me. And I need to work hard and never give up to stop this procrastinate situation.


1 則留言:

  1. The gratification monkey really has the super power, does he?

    回覆刪除

What makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> Question 1: We often think money, fame can make us happy, but the research said: Good relationship is the m...