2019年12月9日 星期一

What makes a good life?


Question 1:

We often think money, fame can make us happy, but the research said:
Good relationship is the most important thing in our life. It can make us happy, healthy, and not lonely.

Question 2:

Yes, I'm surprised. Especially Lonely can make us unhealthy, and it can aggravate the feeling of pain.  I always think lonely is not a big problem in my life. But through this research I know it is harmful.

Question 3:

I think good relationship makes a good life. Because we often want to earn much money and fame, so we feel stressful. And good relationships can relieve stress,  because we can talk some bad things at school to our close people, they can give us good advice, and they can help us get out of sadness. So I think good relationship is a key to happy.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

What makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> Question 1: We often think money, fame can make us happy, but the research said: Good relationship is the m...